Skip to main content

God's Goodness & Favour On Our Lives

I want to share a personal testimony with you all on the goodness and favour of God upon our lives. To God be all the glory and praise.
I had been planning for my trip to the Gold Coast Victory Campaign for over two months. I applied for visa bought tickets booked hotels and coaches all in August. By early September I bought a clear zip lock bag and put all my travel documents the convention itinerary and a pocket size notebook for taking notes. All set and placed on the table in the study room.
On the night before my travel I packed the suitcase checked and ensure that all I needed was inside and documents on hand for the trip early next morning. I booked one day in advance for an R&R at the Gold Coast before the convention starts the next day. I had a full day of travel from Lae to Pom and then from Pom to Brisbane and then to the Gold Coast arriving at the hotel by 6:30 in the evening. Because Nadzab was a fair way from Lae I called the bus shuttle to pick me up that evening they said OK and confirmed for pick up at 5:30am.
I got up at 4am  prepared myself and waited and waited for the bus by 6am the bus did not turned up I rang the bus company all their phones were switched off. I remained calm trusting God for his goodness. My brother inlaw Eddie when heard of my fate was kind enough to drop me off at Nadzab. I checked in got my seat and then it was a smooth ride down to Jackson's. From the domestic terminal I walked over to the international airport sat down and and then got my ticket out and started searching for my passport. That was when it dawned on me that I had never put the passport into the travel document bag. I knew without a passport there was no way I could travel.  I went to immigration just to check and verified and the girls there told me the same thing.
I tried to call my sister Hilan but could not get through so I called my brother in law. I asked him if he can send me the passport via DHL. First thing Eddie said was that Max one of their trainers for Pacific Crane was in Lae and travelling to Pom that afternoon so he will bring me the passport. When I heard that I knew God was in total control of my situation. I then went back and saw Airlines PNG to rebook the ticket. As usual they told me that they cannot as I was travelling on Virgin Air which code shares with them. I asked if they could call Virgin and and find out but they said it was my travel so I had to call them so I asked them for the number. The other option they gave me was the ticket would be forfeited and I had to pay for a new ticket. I told God am not paying for a new ticket am travelling on this ticket and you will make all things possible even when it seems impossible.
I called Virgin who told me they had no issues and Airlines should just rebook for me. The ticketing officers said the sales manager has to over ride so they can booked she told them she could not and they have to get the consent from the commercial manager. The ladies said he might be out of the country and might not reply and so asked me to take a seat and wait. As soon as I went back to the cafe and sat down I said God this is out of my hand but I know you are a good father who is more than able your favour will come good on me today.
I quickly took out the tablet and emailed the hotel and the coach company for the new arrival times getting their replies within minutes telling me that all has been rebooked. As soon as I finished and lifted up my head I saw the PNG Air staff making her way over to me and telling me that all is well and they are rebooking for tomorrow. Praise God he is in control.
So after doing all that I sat down and then got a call from one of my former suppliers who was currently in Port Moresby based out of Hong Kong when I was still with AkzoNobel asking if I could meet up with at the Hilton Hotel for a brief meeting. Out of politeness of not wanting to say No I said yes and after engaging the call I was going to send a text saying I was not able to make the meeting. After I ended the call I felt in my spirit to call my other brother in law in Pom to see if his car was available and if I could use it. Well praise God he was just having a break from being with a consultant and so it worked well for him to pick me up I dropped him off and then straight to Hilton for a 30min meeting, then to the school to pick up Muel a short visit to see Sharina at UPNG then to the house to see mama Mons and Vox and dinner before heading back to pick up the passport from Max. Then over to spend the night with big sister Winnie and off the next day to the convention.
My purpose of the story is to show God's favour and goodness popping up all the time in our lives. Even when we think about it or not God is working behind the scenes putting things in place and bringing about only goodness for us. In fact Max was supposed to fly out with me but got called back for a job to be done on that Wednesday morning only to have that job cancelled. I knew he was placed strategically by God to bring that passport to me. I knew now that I had to miss that trip that day so I can be able to met this supplier as God has a part for them to play in my life. And in all that despite the airline staff trying to throw me off course the Holy Spirits peace hover over me and keep me in total calm trusting him that God is in total control and he is a good father he will ensure all things work together for my good. Never allowing me to utter a negative word, bad heart, frustration or bitterness to spring from my mouth. Nothing absolutely nothing is a mistake in God's plan for your life a delay , a forgotten passport or ticket, a forgotten itinerary heavy traffic on the road, leaving your job, bumping into a long time friend  etc etc are all in God's plan leading you on to your next place your next destiny in him. Negative things in your life are actually working for you and not against you so don't react back in a negative way. I hope by sharing am encouraging you if you are going through some challenges in life simply trust God. Nothing is ever out of step or out of line God is ever so good working in you through you even behind the scenes working all things for the good of those that love him. Be blessed be assured that you are highly favour and deeply loved and God always has your best interest at heart. To God be all the glory!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Vlog Gold Coast Australia (Day 1)

Travelling is not an expensive exercise if you plan well and stack some savings aside for your trip. There are budget places to stay at which is convenient for your purse. For my travel I used www.booking.com  to find a great 4 star rated hotel for accommodation which was within my budget. I choose the Gold Coast in Queensland Australia because of its sunny beaches and touristy attraction away from the big cities. On top of that Gold coast offers both coast and hinterland tourist attraction. Here is an abstract from goggle about Gold Coast or GC as it is affectionately referred  to; The Gold Coast is a metropolitan region south of Brisbane on Australia’s east coast. It's famed for its long sandy beaches, surfing spots and elaborate system of inland canals and waterways. It’s also home to theme parks such as Dreamworld, Sea World and Wet’n’Wild. Inland, hiking trails crisscross Lamington National Park’s mountain ridges and valleys, home to rare birds and rainforest.  ― Google Popula

5 Steps to A Debt-Free Life

 Reposted with permission from KCM....... If you’re done living paycheck to paycheck, making never-ending payments and being subject to lenders, it’s time to take these 5 steps to a debt-free life! “Receive the power.” That was a recent  word of the Lord to Kenneth Copeland  concerning the debt freedom of His people. He continues: “The power to get wealth is THE BLESSING of Abraham, and it’s in you right now. Don’t look to the outside—it’s in you.” Glory to God! Living debt free is possible, and it is God’s will that every one of us enjoy a prosperous life. If you’re facing a small debt or a mountain of debt, know this: There is no condemnation. If you are in a debt situation, get rid of all condemnation and go to a place of faith—because you are on your way out! There is no question that it is God’s will for you to live debt free. His Word says He will make you the head and not the tail…and bless all the work of your hands…and you will lend and NOT borrow (Deuteronomy 28:12-13). That

Memoirs of an Entrepreneur (Pricing)

  Pricing is something that most of us take for granted. Am not sure if you really think about price apart from when there is a price increase. Have you ever wondered how people price goods and services and what should be the correct way of pricing your items. If you price too high you will loose customers and if you price too low then you will not make a profit so there is a place where you need to come too rightly to price items. As a christian there is also God's pespective on pricing. The book of levitcus is where God instructed the Isrealites on how to price items 26: 14  And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest ought of thy neighbour’s hand, ye shall not oppress one another:  God is very clear he does not want us to oppress another brother by putting our price too high that they struggle to buy our item and if they do they forgo other necessecities that they need in life. When you are pricing your good or service what is the first thing that comes to mind? I have